- PLC is wholly owned and managed by Premium Entrepreneur Consultant Sdn Bhd and it is a four-star language centre (rated by the Malaysian Ministry of Education) that was established in 2014 in Kuala Lumpur.
- PLC has been recognized by IDP Malaysia, Cambridge Board and Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia to prepare students for IELTS/MUET/TOEFL certifications.
- PLC believes in the importance of language and communication skills, both in everyday life and professional working environments; therefore we provide language education for the enhancement of language and communication mastery.
- PLC is the approved English provider for PBS, USM, UniKL and UTP.
- PLC/PECSB has registered and been officially appointed as a student recruitment representative for several Malaysian universities namely USM, UKM, UPM, UTM, UUM, UiTM, UPSI, Putra Business School, UNITEN, UTP, IIUM, UNISEL, UniKL, UNIRAZAK, UCSI, IUMW, The ONE Academy, Nottingham University of Malaysia and Taylor’s University.
Certification & Recognition
Amenties and Facilities
The centre is fully equipped with a professional framework and IT infrastructure to give students access to the latest technologies.
The classrooms are organised in a structured and spacious manner to promote a comfortable and conducive learning environment.
Classes are between 19 and 25 students, with the average class size being 22.
Additionally, students are provided with free usage of the computer lab, library, and constant wi-fi Internet access throughout the centre.