Our Intensive English program offers an enjoyable and effective way to improve your English language skills.
This program also allows you to achieve English fluency and learn grammar and vocabulary that will be useful in everyday English.
All levels include speaking, listening, reading and writing skills, naturally including grammar and vocabulary.
This program is offered to everyone at all levels, including foreign nationals who come to Malaysia on a tourist visa. It could be those who are living in Malaysia and wish to learn the essential languages here, or those who wish to learn some local languages while on their travels.
Enroll in this program and you will:
- Improve your vocabulary as well as your listening, speaking and presentation skills.
- Practice your language skills in real-life situations.
- Improve your confidence in spoken English and oral presentations.
- Interact with fellow students from all over the world
The aim of this program is to produce students who:
- Can communicate effectively and confidently in English by developing their reading, listening, speaking and writing skills.
- Have a good basic foundation in English through the process of Beginner to Upper-Intermediate level.
- Can refine their skills acquired in lower levels and expand on more sophisticated skills needed for high level social and academic interaction.
- Will be able to develop their ability to communicate independently, with a degree of accuracy and fluency.
- Have sufficient mastery of the English Language to pursue their higher
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. Can deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken. Can produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest. Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing a controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
1 Month per Level
5 Days a Week
Monday to Friday
4 Hours Daily
9.00 am to 1.00 pm
2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- Initial Payment of 4000 RM is to be paid during registration.
- Registration Fee (500 RM)
- Students Visa Fee (1500)
- One month Tution fee (2000)
- Initial payment is not refundable.
- Fees may change without prior notice at the discretion of PLC.
- Resource Fee is inclusive of Text Books, Exams, Lecture Notes and Facilities at PLC